Want to work for Weploy?
Part of a billion dollar business portfolio, Weploy has achieved desired market fit in under a year and is now moving into the hyper growth phase. With a goal to truly impact the world, our innovative app has already won multiple awards including the hottest and most innovative HR tech award, voted by Australia’s top HR professionals. Having secured significant first round funding, we’ve managed to grow a solid base of clients who love us and are now looking for exceptional talents to join us.
1. Full-Time Software Engineer
Why join Weploy
You will join a small team and have a lot of say over technical decisions, software development practices, team culture, and product direction.
Having founders of successful Silicon Valley startups as advisors means that you will get to learn about startups from real experts. If you enjoy reading avc.com and Paul Graham’s essays, you will fit right in.
About the role
While you care about writing great code, you derive satisfaction from building products that people actually want and from delivering growth. Instead of obsessing over the latest tech buzzwords, you obsess over making users more successful.
You’ll excel in this role if you:
- Have prior software development experience
- Love tech start-ups
- Are data-driven
- Lean on analytics and experiments to make the right product decisions
- Can work with people in different disciplines
- Understand what is required to build a successful product
- Have a strong technical background
- Are an awesome human being
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- Design, write, test, and deploy code
- Be working in a collaborative team environment
- Be involved in making product decisions
Our tech stack:
2. Full-Time Administration Assistant
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administration Support Assistant to join an award winning HR tech organisation.
This role sits in an important area of the organisation, working with a robust team of tech loving people. Supporting three Partners your role would involve:
- Diary management, coordinating meetings and schedules
- Organising travel and accommodation
- General book keeping and reconciling invoices
- Managing credit cards and expenses
- Coordinating & attending monthly team meetings
- Generating agendas, collating/distributing documents/reports
- Taking meeting minutes
- Managing expectations and daily work flow
- Front desk reception and customer support
- Direct p.a to founders
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a similar position within recruitment industry is advantageous but not essential
- Experience in executive level email and appointment scheduling
- Ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build exceptional rapport with clients
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible
- Intermediate – Advanced Microsoft knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively
Like what you’re seeing? Email firstname.lastname@example.org